Corby CCG is committed to commissioning high quality healthcare services for the people of Corby.
Quality is made up of three equally important parts:
- Ensuring care is effective
- Providing a positive patient experience
Sign up to safety
As part of this commitment we have become part of the Sign up to Safety campaign.
This means we pledge to:
- Put safety first. Commit to reduce avoidable harm in the NHS by half and make public the goals and plans developed locally.
- Continually learn. Make their organisations more resilient to risks, by acting on the feedback from patients and by constantly measuring and monitoring how safe their services are.
- Honesty. Be transparent with people about their progress to tackle patient safety issues and support staff to be candid with patients and their families if something goes wrong.
- Collaborate. Take a leading role in supporting local collaborative learning, so that improvements are made across all of the local services that patients use.
- Support. Help people understand why things go wrong and how to put them right. Give staff the time and support to improve and celebrate the progress.